Last updated: March 24, 2018
Terms and Conditions – available at www.circlesystem.global/terms-of-service.html
All data or information, personal or otherwise, either manually submitted or transferred to the Circle System Social Network LLC Service is strictly confidential. Information received by Circle System Social Network LLC during the account creation process will provide you with the following personal information which are strictly known by Circle System Social Network LLC:
– The first and last name of the person to be entered.
– The address – information required.
– The number of the credit card used will be stored for a short period of time, only what is necessary for us to transfer to our certified Payment Gateway partner (YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER IS NOT HELD ON ANY ACCESS SERVER, not even for Circle System Social Network LLC). Only our trusted PCI certification payment partner will have your credit card details. We only keep an ID including the last 4 digits of your credit card (format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-1234), along with the name of the holder and the expiration date. We may use this ID for authentication purposes by our customer support team.
– The access URL of your account (web address). This web address is public.
Your payment history.
All account and payment information can be viewed and / or edited in the Account application, accessible through your Account Menu, by the Control Panel.
Client Control Panel Access
Members of the Circle System Social Network LLC support team can connect to the customer’s control panel and access RESTRICT to the following information:
– Subscriber’s first and last name.
– Group names created and / or customer participation.
– Technical counters, used / unused resources, account setup.
We may use this information for use statistics, anonymously, and only with a view to improving our services.
All other data is confidential and restricted to the customer.
Subscriber’s personal data
Information such as: name, address, telephone number, email, complete credit card information, service confirmations or data of your application, as well as the edition thereof, are of exclusive and restricted access to the Subscriber, therefore the Subscribers are the unique for updating, veracity and security of the same.
Circle System is not responsible for the access of others other than the Subscriber in its signature, regardless of reasons or need, and does not recommend that the private access password be shared with another Subscriber or third parties, under no circumstances.
You and your end users may change your browser’s security settings to reject cookies or send a notice to Customer indicating that a cookie has been received from Circle System Social Network LLC. If Customer and its end users decide to reject cookies from Circle System Social Network LLC, they will not be able to use the Service.
To improve our Services, Circle System Social Network LLC may use a third party service for statistical analysis of the use of the services. No personal information received or collected by Circle System Social Network LLC will be provided to third parties, except for the credit card passed on to, and not maintained by, the Payment Gateway partner.
Circle System Social Network LLC may use the services of third-party email service providers to send bulk emails (News, blog posts, notifications, etc.).
Internet service data
When Customer connects to the Service, your information may be used by Circle System Social Network LLC for improvements to the Service itself, seeking to better serve that Customer in the future. Connection information includes the IP address, browser preferred language setting, browser name and version, operating system, requested URL.
Security and access to personal information
Circle System Social Network LLC will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken to protect against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of user information.
These measures include:
– Encrypting passwords and security updates on Circle System Social Network LLC servers and securing physical access to our hosting facilities and data centers located in other countries.
– Ensure that the Circle System Social Network LLC operations team does not have access to the customer’s private information, except with authorization in general for service troubleshooting reasons.
– Never use, transfer or resell user email information to a third party.
– Never save data, which a user has decided to delete. We will not keep saved copies of this information.
The information covered by such measures include SISTEM servers – Circle System Social Network LLC does not access the local personal data of the device.
By contacting the Circle System Social Network LLC support team, Circle System Social Network LLC will select the Customer and its End Users first and last name, email address and connection data, including useful information of the Account, such as the user’s role, the Offer and the Plans that are registered.
For the purpose of troubleshooting, Circle System Social Network LLC will request your authorization to enable application logs that enable the Circle System Social Network LLC staff to detect and resolve issues or errors based on the account events described in the app.
Exceptions to the privacy commitment
Circle System Social Network LLC may need to transmit confidential user information to third parties in the following cases:
– To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, court order, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
– To ensure compliance with applicable terms of service or agreements, including investigation of any violations.
Merger or Acquisition by another Company